Location: Asaba, Delta State.
Our client is recruiting an Executive Commercial Director who would be responsible for directing and overseeing all operations and implementing strategies for an integrated horizontal business spanning; farm/poultry, chicken processing, cold room, supermarket and others to ensure the productivity of the enterprise.
Professional competence requirement
- Ability to plan and execute a business development strategy to improve profits and achieve the sales target of the horizontal chain of businesses (farm/poultry-chicken processing-cold room-supermarket) managed by the organization.
- Ability to create and implement processes for the horizontal business chain and handle all complaints, queries and other internal and external customer service issues.
- Ability to plan and execute local and regional marketing expansion for the horizontal chain of businesses (farm/poultry-chicken processing-cold room-supermarket).
- Ability to initiate corrective actions, analyze variances, plan expenses and prepare the annual budget in addition to achieving the organization’s other financial objectives.
- Ability to recruit and interview new employees for the supermarket, organize training, orientation and supervise all department heads. Discipline, mentor and coach staff to maintain positive results generation
- Ability to plan, create and execute brand development and customer attraction programs. Recognize future and present customer requirements and build good relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ability to oversee the receipt of orders and inventory control and meet all store operational requirements.
- Ability to assess, monitor and plan the tasks to be assigned to each staff member
Professional qualification requirements:
- BSc/HND in Retail Management, Business Administration or any related field with a minimum of 7 years of proven work experience as a business leader or relevant role.
- A male candidate with excellent organization, exceptional communication, interpersonal abilities and leadership skills is required.
- Thorough understanding of various retail and trading processes and strategy development.