Join the world of PepsiCo Sales, where you’ll work hand-in-hand with your customers to grow their business and make a real impact. Your spirit of innovation, problem-solving and entrepreneurship will be used to the fullest; where, in this fast-paced and ever-changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in days.
Distinguished by our energetic and driven employees, our sales teams combine a strategic, consultative approach with incisive consumer data to help PepsiCo and our customers thrive. Our Customer Business Managers are responsible for establishing and maintaining exceptional customer relationships with our customers.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Make everyday favorites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and were recently voted Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales.
Leading PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient food and beverage by winning with purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to sustainably win in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
As a Customer Business Manager at PepsiCo, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our business relationship for Walkers and Quaker through our buying groups and select wholesale accounts.
In more detail you will:
- Develop, own and manage commercial program responsibility in major buying groups and select wholesale accounts. Including agreeing and executing joint business plans to achieve share, sales and profit goals.
- Responsible for Walkers and Quakers sold through the account, specifically developing strategies and tactics to drive high revenue/profit packs and products
- Manage the daily commercial and promotional agenda with all customers
- Ownership of contact matrix, to ensure communication to appropriate touchpoints on all accounts
- Negotiate annual terms and JBP targets and manage contract payments to be made through PepsiCo’s Accounts Payable and Finance teams
- Manage and develop a direct report
- What we are looking for:
- Extensive sales experience, preferably within an FMCG organization in the UK
- Wholesale experience would be ideal but not essential
- Skilled Negotiator – ability to conduct multi-faceted negotiations at both tactical and strategic/contractual level
- Strong results orientation, track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence internal and external agenda
- Commercial acumen – Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both operational and strategic agenda
- Autonomous who is able to manage multiple priorities and senior external contacts as well as the ability to manage a direct report
We pride ourselves on our superb workforce. The people at this company really care about doing a great job! We have a common goal: to strive for continuous improvement in our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of the leadership team having been promoted organically, we continually develop and encourage our people to excel and support them in their continuous learning. Career progression is extremely important to us and we offer excellent opportunities to develop a long-term career.